-Testimony- -Gospel- -The Church- -Sermons- -The Faith- -Men of God- -Women of God- -Pearls of Faith-
Hell got bigger. Grace got Greater, and the world is heading for Hell in a handbasket. You really don’t want to go there. Unless you seriously don’t do something about it, You are Going to Hell. Hell was not made for you and you weren’t made for Hell. It isn’t oblivion you are facing when you die, but absolute and total isolation. The absence of God since you are created by God will cause suffering you never imagined. It was never intended for you to go there. You are going in the wrong direction and admit it or not, Hell is waiting for you.
Jesus Said, I am the Way. I am the Truth. I am the Life He that Believeth in Me shall never die.. We call it Salvation because it is. It is not going where you deserve to be, and that is Hell. Jesus said it, You Must Be Born Again. These are written so you can be assured God wants you in heaven, not hell. “Call upon the Name of the Lord, and You Shall Be Saved”.
Reject them, pure and simple, You Go to hell.
It’s your call, it just might be your Last Call. —Michael James Stone
CHRISTIAN APOLOGETIC & RESEARCH MINISTY
What is the Gospel?
Now I make known to you brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures…”
It is only through Jesus that we can escape the penalty that God will execute upon all who have broken his holy and perfect law. Do you want to be saved from the righteous judgment of God? If so, if you want to become a Christian and follow God, then you must realize that you have sinned against God, and are under his judgment. You must look to Jesus who died on the cross and trust what he did in order for you to be forgiven of your sentence and be saved from the judgment of God. This is accomplished by faith alone in what Jesus has done. You cannot add any human works to what Jesus has done.
Count the cost
Jesus said, “For which one of you, when he wants to build a tower, does not first sit down and calculate the cost, to see if he has enough to complete it?” (Luke 14:28). Jesus tells us to count the cost. The cost of becoming a Christian can be quite high sometimes. In some parts of the world it can cost you your life. Here in America, it is not nearly as dangerous. Nevertheless, if you become a Christian God will take it very seriously. He will work in your heart and in your life to change you and make you more like him. Sometimes this is an easy journey and other times it can be difficult. But, this is what it means to become a Christian – to have God work in your life and to continue to work in your life after you have been saved.
If you desire to receive Christ we offer the following prayer as an example. It is not a formula, but it is a representation of what it means to trust in Christ.
“Lord Jesus. I come to you and confess that I am a sinner, that I have lied, thought evil in my heart, and broken your word. Please forgive me of my sins. I trust in what you have done on the cross and I receive you. Please cleanse me of my sin and be the Lord of my life. I trust you completely for the forgiveness of my sins and put no trust in my own efforts of righteousness. Lord Jesus, please save me.”
If you’ve just prayed this prayer with sincerity, Congratulations! Welcome to the family of God! Now tell others about your commitment to Jesus. The Bible says, “if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; 10 for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation” (Rom. 10:9-10).
List of some scriptures referenced above:
- Isaiah 59:2, “Your sins have caused a separation between you and your God….”
- John 1:1, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- John 1:14, “And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.”
- John 8:58, “Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”
- John 14:6, “Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.”
- Acts 4:12, “And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men, by which we must be saved.”
- Romans 3:10-11, “as it is written,’ There is none righteous, not even one; There is none who understands, there is none who seeks for God…’”
- Romans 3:23, “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God”
- Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- Romans 10:9-10, “if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; 10 for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.”
- Ephesians 2:3, “Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest.”
- Colossians 2:9, “For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form,”
- 2 Thess. 1:9, “And these will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,”
- 1 Pet. 2:24, “and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.”